Looks like there is a follow up trend for developers of low-cost, light-duty truck electric components and conversion kit, the IC³, for commercial vehicles, principally American-made pick-up trucks.
Now the team includes executives and electric vehicle company veterans from Barefoot Motors, Ford, Café Electric and ZAP Jonway.
From the web, just crossed with the AMBIENTE Motors news teaming up with Southern Oregon Universities.
- The Gravitational Pull of China | Shifting Gears -...
- FROM The WEB: Ambiente Motors teaming up with Sout...
- US: ZAP to provide EV services in Yangpu, Shanghai...
- What a wonderful morning for our ZAAP stock symbol...
- Arrival Night to Shenzhen, November 4th 2010.
- WEVS 25 in Shenzhen (hours before the opening....)...
- ▼ November (6)